Wednesday, October 17, 2018

recent visible progress # very rare therefore to be celebrated

There's some overlap with other lists, but I don't care. These are visible, even if unnoticeable.

Note majority of our efforts produce no visible progress. These are exceptional, to be celebrated.
  • starch daily intake -- I set a target and hit it. Now I reduced 90%
  • fruit as percentage of overall food intake -- probably doubled
  • raw carrot. I finish one packet every 2 days
  • low-fat milk. I have resumed my RTS habit 
  • pull-up
  • yoga #months and amount of sweat
  • yoga poses
  • early sleep
  • early rise
  • # movies
  • actual burn rate
  • standing desk @ home hours
  • time utilization @ commute
  • familiarity with Bayonne for home buying
  • ----I will only mention a few career-wise
  • salary increased by 10%

No comments:

Post a Comment